Make A Scene: Halloween
Make a Scene Halloween is a fun interactive game that engages children’s natural sense of creativity. It is aimed primarily at pre-school age children, but will provide hours of entertainment for children (and adults!) of all ages. Helping to develop vocabulary, fine motor skills, co-ordination and creative thinking, Make a Scene offers a great way for children to play and learn at the same time.
Make a Scene uses drag and drop interactions, descriptive audio, fun sound effects and engaging animations to create an entertaining, educational platform. Children will have endless fun using their imagination to create their very own spooky scenes.
Make a Scene recreates the popular ‘fuzzy felts’ and sticker books in an interactive digital product.
Multi touch support
Are your children always fighting over the tablet/phone? We have added multi-touch to our apps so that children can add or move multiple stickers. Great for playing along with your children or allowing multiple children to play simultaneously without arguments about whose turn it is! Our aim is to give you, the parents, some peace and quiet while your children have fun and learn at the same time.
As parents, we’ve all been there… your child has created a work of art and you would love to proudly display it on facebook or simply send copies to family. This is of course difficult without getting the camera, scanner or photocopier out! With Make A Scene, once your child has created their masterpiece, at the click of a button, you can share it with friends & family via facebook, twitter or email.
Retina graphics support
Make the most of your shiny new ipad retina display! Our apps now support high quality vector graphics for retina devices. Not a pixel in sight!
- Over 80 ‘stickers’ to use across different animated backgrounds and foregrounds allowing endless scene possibilities
- Multi touch enabled
- Save scene as an image to your device
- Share your scenes with friends on facebook, twitter and email
- Retina graphics support
- Automatic depth of field
- Easy-to-use toolbar and menus
- Descriptive audio
- Engaging animations
- Life like sound effects
- Background sounds to bring the experience to life
- Ability to move and re-arrange ‘stickers’
- Ability to remove individual ‘stickers’ or reset all ‘stickers’ and position them once again
- A learning experience that will keep your child engaged for hours!